As I gear up to delve into seed cycling and its integration into daily life, I'm excited to kick things off by sharing my recipe for Hormone-Balancing White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies. These wholesome delights are designed to support both men's and women's hormone health. Packed with fiber, they help satiate sweet cravings across various phases of your cycle. The recipe skillfully caters to different levels of sweetness, taste profiles, and textures. A delightful crunch on the outside meets a chewy center, complemented by the protein boost from Greek yogurt. Stay tuned for more insights and enjoy these nourishing treats!
Indulge in the best of both worlds with this recipe that offers a delightful blend of chewiness and crunchiness! Experience the outer layer of these cookies as satisfyingly crunchy, while the center remains soft and sweet. These treats are your go-to when your cravings align with your cycle or hormones, demanding the perfect balance of sweetness and texture.
· 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats.
· 1/2 cup unbleached all-purpose flour or whole wheat flour
· 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
· 1 teaspoon baking soda
· 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
· 1/4 teaspoon salt
· 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted.
· 1/4 cup date syrup (Add 1-2 Tablespoons more if you prefer a sweeter cookie)
· 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
· 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
· 1/4 cup shredded coconut
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, whole wheat flour, ground flaxseed, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the melted coconut oil, date syrup, Greek yogurt, and vanilla extract until well combined.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until the dough forms. Fold in the white chocolate chips & coconut.
5. Using a large spoon or cookie scoop, drop spoonful’s into your hands and mold and flatten the cookie dough into cookie shapes. Place onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them about 2 inches apart.
6. Gently flatten each cookie dough with your hands and once again lightly when placing on the baking tray.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for 12-17 minutes (depending on size and oven strength), or until the cookies are golden around the edges but still slightly soft in the center.
8. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the cookies cool on the sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
9. Once completely cooled, store the Soft and Chewy Oatmeal Cookies with White Chocolate Chips in an airtight container.
The addition of white chocolate chips will give these oatmeal cookies a creamy and slightly sweet flavor. If you're also using dried cranberries or chopped nuts, they will add extra texture and flavor. Enjoy your white chocolate chip oatmeal cookies as a delightful treat!